Air Conditioning System Replacement
Air conditioners are a large investment. If your AC system is over 15 years old, or is breaking down a lot it may be time to replace it. St. Louis summers are notoriously hot and sticky, and they require a high-performance cooling system to keep everyone comfortable in your living or working space.
Indoor Comfort Team offers the highest rated and most reliable replacment air conditioners from Trane®. Read this Consumer Reports™ article about the most reliable ac brands.
Why Replace Your AC System?
No matter on the type of air conditioning system you own, after 15 years it wears out. Using an AC system that’s past its prime can lead to poorer air quality and unnessary inflated energy bills, so it’s best to get a replacement when it is time. According to ENERGY STAR®, some signs it’s time for you to replace your current air conditioning system include:
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs. If you need to call us for air conditioning repairs more and more often, you would save money and time by getting a replacement system.
- Your energy bills are going up. If your energy bills are going up but you’re using the same amount, your cooling equipment may have become less efficient.
- Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold. Improper equipment operation, duct problems or inadequate insulation could be the cause.
- Your home has humidity problems. Poor cooling equipment operation, inadequate equipment, and leaky duct work can cause the air to be too humid in the summer.
- Your home has excessive dust. Leaky ducts can pull particles and air from attics, crawl spaces, and basements and distribute them throughout your house. Sealing your ducts may be a solution.
- Your cooling system is noisy. You could have an undersized duct system or a problem with the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
- Your score on the ENERGY STAR® Home Energy Yardstick is below five. That means your energy use at home is above average and you’re probably paying more than you need to on energy bills.
Indoor Comfort Team Offers Choices:
Available in several models to suit your home or office comfort needs, our AHRI-certified, ETL-listed cooling systems come standard with:
- Energy-efficient scroll compressor for lower utility bills
- Factory-installed liquid line filter dryer
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil for exceptional heat transfer & superior strength
- Brass liquid & suction line valves
- Contractor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- Parts & labor warranty
- Fail-safe switch
- Installed generator plug
- Low-level carbon monoxide detector
- Water alarm
Learn about the many different ac replacement units made by Trane®, then call us to setup an appointment.
Indoor Comfort team stand behind what we sell. Ask our office staff about our 100% satisfaction policy for every new air conditioning system we install.
Schedule Air Conditioning System Installation in the 6 Counties We Serve in the St. Louis Region
To ensure that we replace your old system with the best possible option for your house, step one is for our NATE-certified technician to conduct a thorough consultation and home comfort evaluation. There are few things in life as enjoyable as coming home to a cool, comfortable home on a long, hot summer day—and our team wants to make sure you understand all of your options before we replace your failing AC system.
If you live in the St. Louis, St. Charles, or in the Metro East, call now to schedule a no-obligation air conditioner inspection and replacement estimate. Our friendly staff is happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact Us.