Skilled AC Repair Services in St. Louis, St. Peters, MO & More!
Sometimes, it takes a breakdown to realize how important air conditioning is to your family. If you’re struggling with mechanical issues, rising energy bills or decreased comfort, our service technicians can help by offering convenient AC repairs and unbeatable service.
Quality Air Conditioning Repairs from Local Contractors
Indoor Comfort Team is a locally owned company dedicated to providing fair prices and customer-focused service. We minimize the inconvenience of breakdowns and unexpected mechanical malfunctions by restoring your comfort quickly and efficiently. If you’re looking for a reputable air conditioning repair company, here are a few reasons to choose our professionals:
- We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer.
- Our NATE-certified technicians repair equipment from all brands.
- We have an ethical approach, and we don’t pressure customers to make a sale.
- We provide prompt after-hours service.
- To avoid surprises, we provide upfront pricing.
- Repairs include a satisfaction guarantee for peace of mind.
Troubleshooting AC Malfunctions
Air conditioners are complex machines with a long list of specialized parts. Despite their rugged exteriors, it only takes one faulty component to affect the unit’s performance. Here are a few top causes of mechanical malfunctions.
- Deferred Maintenance: Missed tune-ups are responsible for approximately 50 percent of service calls. If your air conditioner needs a boost, we can complete repairs and perform a comprehensive inspection.
- Electrical Faults: If your air conditioner won’t start or shuts off unexpectedly, electrical problems could be the cause. Our technicians check for faulty connections, defective breakers, drained batteries and under-voltage conditions.
- Mechanical Issues: Every year, your air conditioner racks up thousands of hours of service time. This grueling job may lead to wear and tear that causes efficiency losses, refrigerant leaks and equipment damage.
Advanced AC Repair Services in St. Louis, MO
If you’re having trouble with rising energy use, unusual noises or decreased cooling output, our service technicians will resolve the underlying problem. We can also assess your ductwork to minimize air leaks and hot or cold spots. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to service all types of AC equipment, including heat pumps and ductless mini-splits.
For your convenience, we have access to specialized tools, precision diagnostic devices and a wide selection of replacement parts. Each well-marked service vehicle is stocked with the right equipment for the job. Our service technicians are committed to resolving your problem properly during the first visit.
To schedule AC repairs at your home or business, contact Indoor Comfort Team. Our service area includes St. Louis, St. Charles, St. Peters, MO and Belleville, IL, and the surrounding areas.