Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless cooling units are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork. The indoor unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Trane’s ductless cooling units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 22.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Since there is no ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s reliable ductless cooling units to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
Every Trane ductless mini-split AC system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane indoor units feature:
- Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce operating sound to provide quiet comfort.
- Provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly.
- Based on a set sleeping time, the temperature can automatically rise or fall to maintain comfort in the room while you sleep, saving energy in the process.
- The fan runs when the mini-split ductless AC unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique catechin filter made from an additive abstracted from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95 percent of potentially harmful bacteria.
- You set the time for the ductless mini-split AC system to operate automatically when you want.
- Each indoor unit is controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The "I feel" function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.
- In case of power loss, the system will restart in the previous operation mode without the need to reset the system.
Price advertised is limited time offer, while supplies last, for equipment, pick up at our location. Price doesn't include installation.
Purchaser must possess EPA refrigerant certification or bring certified professional. Installation of equipment must be performed by licensed professionals.
Indoor Comfort Team offers professional installation at additional cost, please call our office for details.