Ductless Mini-Split Specialists
Serving St. Louis, MO, Belleville, IL & More!
Ductless is one of the most versatile heating and cooling options available today. Mini-splits and multi-splits have enjoyed worldwide popularity since the 1970s, and this user-friendly technology is more efficient than ever.
Advantages of Ductless Air Conditioning and Heating
Customers who choose ductless mini-splits enjoy all the features of a traditional ducted system with several added benefits. Here are a few of the reasons behind their ongoing popularity.
- Installation is easy since all connections pass through a weatherized opening in an exterior wall.
- Thanks to individual controls, each member of the family can adjust the temperature to their liking.
- With efficiency ratings as high as 24 SEER and 12 HSPF, mini-splits are up to 40% more efficient than competing products.
- Ductless air conditioners provide enhanced filtration to minimize allergy concerns.
- Mini-splits are packed with high-tech features designed to enhance your comfort.
- Zoned systems give you the freedom to heat and cool up to eight zones using one inverter-driven compressor.
How Ductless Air Conditioners Work
Ductless AC units are similar to conventional split systems because they have an outdoor compressor that’s linked to an indoor evaporator coil and fan. However, there are two key differences. First, each zone has its own independently controlled air handler, and second, the unique modular design eliminates the need for yards of ductwork.
- Ductless AC offers unrivaled efficiency in new homes and green buildings.
- Mini-splits are ideal for adding central heating and cooling to additions and extensions.
- These products perform well in garages, sunrooms and areas that don’t have ductwork.
- Ductless mini-splits can supplement your central HVAC system.
- If your home has temperature imbalances, a ductless AC could be the perfect solution.
- Ductless air conditioners minimize the need for construction when updating existing buildings.
Maintenance and Repairs for Ductless Air Conditioners
Like other mechanical systems, ductless air conditioners and heat pumps benefit from scheduled maintenance. Seasonal tune-ups can boost the unit’s efficiency, prevent repairs and extend its service life. At Indoor Comfort Team, our technicians are trained to repair and maintain ductless HVAC equipment from all brands. We specialize in servicing mini-splits and multi-splits equipped with variable refrigerant flow technology and other advanced features. Whether you need a repair or a new installation, we offer fair rates, and our services include a satisfaction guarantee for peace of mind.
If you’d like to learn more about ductless air conditioning, call us today. We’ll be happy to answer your questions or schedule a free consultation at your home or business.