Heat Pump Repair & Installation
In St. Louis, MO & Surrounding Cities
Heat pumps are popular across the greater St. Louis area thanks to their competitive cost and impressive efficiency. If you’re looking for a better way to heat and cool your home, work with the experts at Indoor Comfort Team. Heat pump service is our specialty.
Heat Pump Installations and Replacements
Heat pumps deliver excellent all-season performance, and this popular technology is more efficient than ever. When it’s time for a heat pump installation, homeowners in St. Louis can choose from dependable package units, ductless split systems or ground-source heat pumps that tap into the earth’s geothermal energy. Check out some of your options.
- Conventional: Package units and split systems provide efficient heating and air conditioning. For maximum savings, select an Energy Star-qualified model.
- Ductless: Mini-splits can supplement your central HVAC system while delivering exceptional efficiency. These products offer performance ratings as high as 24 SEER and 13 HSPF.
- Hybrid: If your home has natural gas, a dual-fuel system can provide enhanced wintertime heating performance that’s ideal for our mixed climate.
Preventive Maintenance and Heat Pump Service Agreements
Preventive maintenance is the key to efficient heating and cooling. If you want to get the most from your HVAC equipment, partner with our NATE-certified service technicians. Our comprehensive tune-ups can keep your heat pump in peak condition while lowering your energy bills, preventing repairs and extending the system’s lifespan. All it takes is two maintenance visits per year to reap long-term rewards. Here’s what’s included in our seasonal tune-ups:
- Measuring the refrigerant pressure
- Checking the electrical current
- Cleaning the condenser coils
- Lubricating moving parts
- Tightening the wiring connections
- Testing the thermostat and controls
Punctual Heat Pump Repairs in Greater St. Louis
Indoor Comfort Team performs heat pump repairs for customers in St. Louis, St. Charles and surrounding areas. We offer punctual service, and you don’t pay a dime until the job is completed to your satisfaction. Our NATE-certified technicians resolve the following issues:
- Electrical Issues: Sudden shutdowns, tripped breakers and starting difficulties could be related to faulty sensors and loose or corroded electrical connections.
- Airflow Problems: Restricted airflow related to clogged filters or dirty coils is a top cause of ice buildup and overheating.
- Mechanical Issues: Faulty or damaged parts can decrease the system’s output or generate unusual noises. If left unchecked, these problems can cause permanent equipment damage.
To schedule a service call or no-pressure sales consultation at your home in greater St. Louis, get in touch with us today. Whether you need a heat pump repair or a new installation, you’ll receive quality service backed by our triple guarantee.