Superior Heating Repair Service in St. Louis, St. Peters, St. Charles, MO and Surrounding Areas
Decreased output, unusual noises and rising energy use are just a few signs of trouble that can crop up between maintenance visits. Whatever issue you’re facing, our experienced service technicians can diagnose the system and perform efficient heating repairs to minimize the inconvenience.
Troubleshooting Heat Pump Malfunctions
Heat pumps are tireless workhorses that power through all four seasons. To prevent problems, these systems should be serviced twice a year. Even with preseason maintenance, sudden mechanical or electrical malfunctions can create unexpected problems. Here are a few of the most common issues that our heating contractors find:
- Electrical faults cause a variety of unusual mechanical symptoms. If resetting the breaker or replacing the battery doesn’t solve the problem, it might be time to call a heating repair service.
- Low refrigerant levels and defective reversing valves may prevent your heat pump from running, decrease the unit’s perform or tell the system to cool your home.
- If your heat pump struggles to keep your home comfortable in low temperatures, the auxiliary heat strip might be burned out or disconnected.
Furnaces are finely tuned machines that require regular maintenance to perform their best. Mechanical problems can increase the system’s energy consumption and lead to larger issues down the road. There’s also a risk of safety concerns and spiraling costs. If you notice any of the following warning signs, it’s wise to schedule an inspection before the problem worsens.
- Faulty pilot lights and thermocouples may prevent the furnace from firing.
- Poorly maintained equipment may release toxic carbon monoxide.
- Faulty limit switches may force your furnace to blow cold air.
- Worn-out belts and bearings cause a variety of shrill noises.
- Clogged filters can decrease the airflow and lead to overheating.
- Emergency shut-off features may prevent the system from running.
Professional Heating Services and Diagnostics
If you aren’t satisfied with your heater’s performance, our professionals can help. Indoor Comfort Team services furnaces, heat pumps and hybrid systems from all manufacturers. We stock a complete selection of replacement parts, and all repairs include a long-term guarantee. Here’s what you can expect from our professionals:
- Your technician will use advanced equipment to diagnose the issue and rule out secondary problems.
- Once we’ve pinpointed the cause, we’ll explain our findings and provide a written estimate that covers parts and labor.
- Before leaving, we complete final quality checks to ensure that your heater is running optimally.
Don’t let mechanical or electrical problems disrupt your comfort this winter. Call us today to schedule heating services at your home or business. Our service area includes St. Louis, St. Charles, St. Peters, MO, Belleville, IL and the surrounding areas.