Professional Furnace Repair & Heating Services
St. Louis, MO & Surrounding Cities
Indoor Comfort Team provides a complete array of maintenance and repair services designed to improve your comfort and make your home more efficient. Our experienced heating contractors will keep your furnace or heat pump in peak condition.
Residential Heating Services
We specialize in installing and servicing residential and light commercial heating systems. If it’s time for a new installation, our contractors can help you select an energy-efficient replacement. We also offer repairs and preventive maintenance agreements for all makes and models. Learn more about what we do.
- Preseason Checkups: Preventive maintenance is a worthwhile investment. We offer several cost-effective service plans that can improve the efficiency and reliability of your heating system.
- Heating Repairs: Indoor Comfort Team’s repair experts provide punctual heating and furnace repair services. We stock a complete selection of replacement parts, and each repair is backed by a comprehensive warranty.
- Installations and Replacements: Our installation team offers customer-oriented service from start to finish. Homeowners receive a factory warranty and one-year satisfaction guarantee.
Choosing a Home Heating System
Selecting a new heater is a complex process that could affect your comfort for the next 15 years. To ensure that you receive the best value, we size the system to your home and take the time to discuss your goals.
- Heat pumps excel in temperate climates where they provide year-round heating and cooling. Homeowners can choose from energy-efficient electric models or gas-electric hybrids.
- Furnaces are ideal for homes that have natural gas or existing fuel lines. These systems outperform heat pumps in low temperatures while offering AFUE ratings above 95 percent.
- A boiler heating system works by heating water and then dispersing heat through a radiator. Water is converted to either hot water or steam then it moves through the pipes into the radiators and is releases heat inside the home. The water then recycles, is reheated and repeats the sequence.
Local Heating Contractors with Years of Experience
As a family-owned business, Indoor Comfort Team is committed to providing fair prices and quality service. We believe that comfort and customer satisfaction go hand in hand, and we work hard to ensure that each client is happy with our service. If you’re looking for a heating contractor who cares about your family’s comfort and keeps your best interests in mind, here are a few reasons to choose our professionals.
- Our company is fully licensed and insured.
- We’re a family-owned and operated business.
- We provide round-the-clock service.
- Our NATE-certified technicians are honest and provide services with integrity.
- Our services are backed by workmanship, satisfaction and money-back guarantees.
- We solidify our ethical approach by providing upfront pricing.
To learn more about our services or to schedule heating repairs, get in touch with us today. We offer convenient appointments, affordable rates and upfront pricing. Our service area includes St. Louis, St. Charles, St. Peters, MO, Belleville, IL and the surrounding areas.